Submitting your work: guidelines
Hi! We’re excited as you are to see what wonders your fiction holds. However, before you proceed, it’s super important to understand the guidelines below. There’s a huge chance that we will NOT look at your stuff if your submission fails to meet requirements.
We don’t do it to be jerks. We do it because our resources are quite limited. Here are the rules:
- You must be a female identifying person.
- Fill out the form on the next page.
- In the text area, please describe your story in 250 words or less. This is tough. This place can help.
- We’re primarily interested in short form horror right now. Please only send the first 10 pages or 3,000 words of your work. You may truncate further if you wish.
- We only accept PDF, DOC, or DOCX files
If we’re interested in working with you, we’ll reach out over the email address you provide. Please check out our contributor compensation approach if you haven’t already.
Ready to submit?Hell yeah!